How To Get Rid Of Vampirestat Visits (Solved)

Hi guys,
This is the second part of the tutorial, which explains with proof the results of the methods i suggested in previous post.Refer it to here READ EARLIER POST

The below are the snapshots of my blogger stats after taking the necessary steps discussed in my earlier post

THE STATS FOR THE LAST MONTH 


On seeing the queries and URL's referring to my site, you must be convinced that no visits were made from adsensewatch-DOG or Vampire-stat domains. The data clearly states that all of my visits were from google search itself. Not even a single visit from the spam bots. Yippie!!


THE STATS FOR THE MONTH WHEN I WAS HIT BY SPAM BOTS
(R-e-f-e-r-e-r,Adsensewatch-DOG. and Vampire-STAT)  



see, most of the visits are contributed by the spam bots and hence i lost a lot of revenue due to invalid views going on my website.The snapshot before this was even horrible, completely dominated by vampire-stat , Refer to the first post for the snapshot..

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER?

The revenue increased dramatically to 240% as all the visits were genuine google searches and i am thankful to those who guided me to try this method out, mainly google product forum contributors...


Thanks
Vighnesh





comments powered by Disqus